Professional Localization Services
English Japanese Localisation Project Confidentiality and Security
Do you get professional grade confidentiality and security for your valuable materials, or just hollow promises?
Let's face it, security on the internet is the stuff of nightmares (read the news lately?)! That's the reason why we've developed a robust security regime that will give you complete peace of mind.
How do we ensure your confidentiality?
You can feel secure in the knowledge that:
- ALL information conveyed to SAECULII -- web, email, phone, fax and regular post -- is handled according to a well defined confidentiality policy.
- All professionals must agree to an industry standard confidentiality agreement for every new project, regardless.
- If you require a written confidentiality agreement or NDA for those sensitive materials, simply request one from your project manager which we will be happy to provide you.
How do we ensure your security?
We constantly revise measures to reflect the latest security threats. Here are the basics that will provide you with peace of mind:
- Physical security (restricted access to premises, servers and data storage).
- Online security (firewalls, antivirus, SSL encryption and security monitoring software).
- Implementation, enforcement and continuous updating and monitoring of security policy and procedures.
- Regular back-ups and off-site storage of data.
Thanks to the efforts of a certain Mr Edward Snowden, we now know that the United States National Security Agency (NSA) with its snooping programs can access almost any data on the Internet and Internet connected devices, regardless of encryption technologies and other security measures employed.
Therefore, please consider carefully your need for our services against your privacy requirements when sending us documents.
If you have any specific concerns about the confidentiality and security of your materials, our security department will be happy to answer your questions. Simply contact us!